Vivitar Vivicam X025
Released November, 2010
The Pros:Includes several higher-end features such as anti-shake, smile/face detection and red-eye reduction. Available in several color choices - something for everyone. Value - offers 10 megapixel photos at a highly competitive price.
The Cons:Takes AAA batteries - doesn't include a rechargeable Li-ion solution. Digital zoom only - no optical zoom. Has a poor battery life compared to other point-and-shoots.
The Vivitar Vivicam X025 is a low-cost digital camera. The 10.1 megapixel resolution of this camera helps to ensure photos that have detail and color. The 4x digital zoom of the X025 offers clarity up to a mid-range distance.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The antishake feature of this camera helps to reduce blur. The red eye reduction feature makes it so fewer photos are ruined by the flash. Though the Vivicam X025's internal memory only stores one test photo, there is external SD card support for 32GB. This camera differs from the lower cost X014 and X018 models in that it has a larger display for framing and viewing photos (2.4" as opposed to 1.8"). However, this camera lacks the higher cost Vivicam X026's 32MB internal memory and 12.1 megapixel resolution (for more detailed images and vivid color). There are color options available for the Vivitar Vivicam X025 digital camera.
- 10.1 megapixel resolution
- 2.4" LCD TFT screen
- 4X digital zoom
- SD card support up to 32GB
- Face/smile detection
- Red eye reduction
- Pictbridge ready
- Up to 3648x2736 still image size (10 MP)
- 640x480/320x240 video (support to 30fps)
- Lens: 4X Digital Zoom, vf=7mm F3.0
- ISO: Auto/100/200/400
- Exposure compensation: -3.0EV ~ +3.0EV (in 1EV steps)
- White balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent , Incandescent
- Scene: Auto/Scenery/Portrait/Night Scenery/Night Portrait/High Sensitivity/Sport/Beach/Party
- Internal memory: 1 test photo use only
- Flash Mode: Auto/Force/Red Eye/Off
- Self Timer: 2/5/10 seconds
- 3 AAA (1.5V) batteries
- Supported OS: Windows XP and above/Mac OSX 10.5 and above
- Color Options
User Reviews (1)
includes several higher-end features such as anti-shake, smile/face detection and red-eye reduction
available in several color choices - something for everyone
value - offers 10 megapixel photos at a highly competitive price
takes AAA batteries - doesn't include a rechargeable Li-ion solution
digital zoom only - no optical zoom
has a poor battery life compared to other point-and-shoots
system menus - unintuitively designed and difficult to navigate
the anti-shake function doesn't work well - the camera needs to be held relatively still
You may also like...