Titleist MB Irons
Released January, 2010
The Pros:Softer topline, rounder profile for a classic but contemporary look. Tour Velvet grip provides soft feel and improved comfort. Traditional blade look that advanced golfers love.
The Cons:Have to be incredibly confident in your swing with these irons. No forgiveness on off center hits.
The Titleist MB Iron set is an 8-club set intended for serious golfers. This set spans the 3 iron to pitching wedge. Like Titleist's CB Iron set, the MB set has a uniform shape that provides more mass behind the impact area.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This provides a solid feel that will help to make your launch angle more consistent, backspin and ball speed. This design promotes distance with precision. The USGA-conforming grooves on these irons also promote precision and distance. The Tour Velvet rubber grip will help you to feel in control of your shots. Titleist is marketing the MB Iron set as having a traditional feel with new responsiveness.
- Muscle back
- Forged 1025 carbon steel
- USGA-conforming grooves
- Tour Velvet rubber grip
- True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft
- Chrome plating
- Constant blade lengths
- Minimal progressive offset
- Thin topline
- D2 swing weight
- 3 iron - .125" offset, 2 degree bounce, 21 degree loft, 39.00" club length, 60 degree lie
- 4 iron - .120" offset, 3 degree bounce, 24 degree loft, 38.50" club length, 61 degree lie
- 5 iron - .115" offset, 4 degree bounce, 27 degree loft, 38.00" club length, 62 degree lie
- 6 iron - .110" offset, 4.5 degree bounce, 31 degree loft, 37.50" club length, 62.5 degree lie
- 7 iron - .100" offset, 5 degree bounce, 35 degree loft, 37.00" club length, 63 degree lie
- 8 iron - .90" offset, 6 degree bounce, 39 degree loft, 36.50" club length, 63.5 degree lie
- 9 iron - .80" offset, 7 degree bounce, 43 degree loft, 36.00" club length, 64 degree lie
- PW - .75" offset, 8 degree bounce, 47 degree loft, 35.50" club length, 64 degree lie
User Reviews (1)
Softer topline, rounder profile for a classic but contemporary look
Tour Velvet grip provides soft feel and improved comfort
Traditional blade look that advanced golfers love
Will provide a lower ball flight advanced golfers will like
Improves your shot-making ability
Have to be incredibly confident in your swing with these irons
No forgiveness on off center hits
You may also like...