Titleist CB Irons
Released January, 2010
The Pros:The irons will help you produce a consistent launch angle. The irons have a cavity back that provides you with forgiveness. Short irons will produce a decent amount of spin on the ball.
The Cons:If you struggle with a slice these might not be the best for you. The price is pretty high.
Titleist's CB Irons are a high-end set of irons from 2 iron to pitching wedge. This 9-club set is designed for serious golfers. The topline of these irons is exceptionally soft, which makes for confidence in your visual when you address the ball.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The cavity muscle of these clubs is optimized, so that there is more mass behind the impact area. This design provides a soft, solid feel, which aids in consistent launch angle, back spin and ball speed. This design also helps to increase the MOI (Moment Of Inertia), which makes for a more forgiving club. The USGA-conforming grooves of these clubs help make your shots more accurate, and will increase your distance.
- D2 swing weight
- 1025 forged carbon steel
- Chrome plating
- Long blade lengths
- Optimized cavity muscle
- USGA-conforming grooves
- Tour Velvet rubber grip
- True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft
- Left-handed versions available
- 2 iron - .150" offset, 60 degree lie, 0 degree bounce, 18 degree loft, 39.50" club length
- 3 iron - .140" offset, 60 degree lie, 1 degree bounce, 21 degree loft, 39.00" club length
- 4 iron - .130" offset, 61 degree lie, 2 degree bounce, 24 degree loft, 38.50" club length
- 5 iron - .120" offset, 62 degree lie, 3 degree bounce, 27 degree loft, 38.00" club length
- 6 iron - .110" offset, 62.5 degree lie, 4 degree bounce, 31 degree loft, 37.50" club length
- 7 iron - .100" offset, 63 degree lie, 5 degree bounce, 35 degree loft, 37.00" club length
- 8 iron - .90" offset, 63.5 degree lie, 6 degree bounce, 39 degree loft, 36.50" club length
- 9 iron - .80" offset, 64 degree lie, 7 degree bounce, 43 degree loft, 36.00" club length
- PW - .75" offset, 64 degree lie, 8 degree bounce, 47 degree loft, 35.50" club length
User Reviews (1)
The irons will help you produce a consistent launch angle
The irons have a cavity back that provides you with forgiveness
Short irons will produce a decent amount of spin on the ball
Long blade with thin topline will get you through thicker rough and poor lies
Compact head shape for a more classic look
If you struggle with a slice these might not be the best for you
You may also like...