The North Face Hedgehog Mid GTX XCR
Released July, 2010
The North Face Hedgehog Mid GTX XCR is a mid-cost men's hiking shoe. This all-terrain shoe is designed for multisport athletes. The Gore-Tex XCR membrane that surrounds this shoe is waterproof and breathable.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The sandwich-mesh upper of the Hedgehog Mid GTX XCR is also breathable, as well as being abrasion-resistant. The Northotic footbed of this shoe contributes cushioning and stability. The X2-O2 air pod in the heel of this shoe also helps to cushion your feet. The EVA midsole of the Hedgehog Mid GTX XCR is compression-moulded, and designed to be lightweight. There are color and size options available for The North Face Hedgehog Mid GTX XCR men's hiking shoe.
- Color options
- Size options
- Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex XCR membrane
- Abrasion-resistant, bomber synthetic nubuck and breathable sandwich-mesh upper
- Gusseted tongue
- Northotic footbed
- Poron forefoot
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Heel X2-O2 air pod
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- Vibram outsole
- Weight: 1lb. per shoe
- Coffee Brown/Sienna Orange
- Burnt Olive Green/Foil Grey
- Black/Foil Grey
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...