Stamina InStride Folding Cycle
Released December, 2009
The Stamina InStride Folding Cycle is a portable exercise bike substitute similar to the Stamina InStride Cycle XL. The sole improvement that the InStride Folding Cycle offers over the Cycle XL is its ability to fold.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Otherwise, the InStride Folding Cycle and InStride Cycle XL sport the same basic features, including: adjustable foot straps and non-slip rubber feet.
The InStride Folding Cycle requires no assembly out-of-the-box, instead needing only to be unfolded. This ability to fold makes the InStride Folding Cycle even more portable than other InStride and InMotion products from Stamina. Its adjustable foot straps make the InStride Folding Cycle more comfortable to use as they hold the user's feet securely in place at all times. Additionally, the InStride Folding Cycle's non-slip rubber feet allow it to be used anywhere, even on tables for upper body use.
- Simple to use, lightweight and portable
- Folds for storage and easy portability
- Use with feet or hands, while seated in a chair
- Adjustable foot straps with Velcro closure hold feet securely on downstroke and upstroke
- Adjustable tension to vary your workout intensity
- Electronic monitor tracks workout time
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Weighs only 6.2 lbs.
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...