Stamina EMR Conversion II Recumbent
Released December, 2005
The Stamina EMR Conversion II Recumbent is a mid-range to high-end recumbent exercise bike that doubles as a rowing machine. Its magnetic resistance offers smooth, quiet workouts while its oversized pedals and adjustable foot straps ensure greater comfort and ease-of-use.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Additionally, the EMR Conversion II Recumbent can be converted from exercise bike to rowing machine and back again with the pull of a pin.
The EMR Conversion II Recumbent's magnetic resistance system operates more silently than standard belt resistance systems and offers eight adjustable resistance levels. Its oversized pedals make the EMR Conversion II Recumbent more accommodating for any size of feet while foot straps hold feet securely for improved cycling efficiency. Meanwhile, the EMR Conversion II Recumbent's rowing machine option offers greater cardiovascular workout variety without taking up extra room.
- Transforms from exercise bike to rowing machine and back again with the pull of a pin
- Multi-function electronic display with scan function tracks speed, calories, heart rate, distance, and workout time
- Grip-edged, 8-position dial knob increases or decreases the workout intensity
- Smooth, quiet magnetic resistance
- Heart rate sensors are built into the seat handles. Heart rate is displayed on the monitor
- Oversized foot pedals and adjustable foot straps
- Oversized, molded, foam-padded seat and seatback
- Sturdy, steel frame construction with aluminum rowing beam
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...