Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent
Released February, 2009
The Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent is a high-end recumbent exercise bike which offers a full-body workout. Its rotating handle bars allow users to work their upper body simultaneously with their lower body while its heavy-weighted flywheel resistance and belt drive train ensure smooth, quiet operation.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Meanwhile, the Elite Total Body Recumbent's electronic display tracks a number of useful workout statistics.
The Elite Total Body Recumbent's rotating handle bars allow users to workout their arms, shoulders and back simultaneously with their hips, thighs and buttocks for a quick and easy full body workout. Its heavy-weighted flywheel resistance and belt drive train provide the Elite Total Body Recumbent with eight levels of resistance which can be adjusted mid-workout while operating smoothly and silently. Additionally, the Elite Total Body Recumbent's electronic display speed, calories, heart rate, distance, and workout time automatically.
- Multi-function electronic display with scan function tracks speed, calories, heart rate, distance, and workout time
- Includes both upper hand pedals and lower foot pedals for a full body workout
- Quiet magnetic resistance
- Comfortable padded seat and seatback
- Tension knob can be adjusted to any of eight levels to increase or decrease workout intensity
- Heavy-weighted flywheel resistance and belt drive train
- Sturdy, steel frame
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...