Specialized Tarmac SL3 Pro SRAM
Released January, 2011
The Tarmac SL3 Pro SRAM is a mid range racing bike from the Specialized Bicycle Components company, employing Tarmac SL3 technology it is a higher performing option than Specialized's Comp series, and more cost efficient than the higher end S-Works series.
SRAM's pro tour proven RED carbon shifters offer double tap technology for easy and intuitive shifting in a lightweight component that also features reach adjustment for customization, ensuring a perfect rider-specific fit. The Roval Fusee wheelset is Specialized's lightest alloy rims, and boasts aero features and long lasting durability for everyday training over long distances. The Pro FACT carbon crankset offers excellent strength to weight ratio, while the carbon seatpost is both light and stiff, giving the Pro SRAM outstanding power transfer, aided by multiple components.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon frame
- FACT carbon full monocoque fork
- Pro-Set, 4-position, 3D forged stem
- Specialized Pro SL Carbon handlebars, classic bend
- Specialized Pro D2 tape
- TRP 870 Equipe brakes, forged aluminum w/ cartridge pads
- Roval Fusee SL wheels
- S-Works Turbo, 700x23c, aramid bead tires w/ Black Belt protection
- Standard presta valve inner tubes
- Body Geometry Romin Expert saddle w/ hollow Ti rails
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...