Specialized Tarmac SL3 Pro Dura-Ace
Released January, 2011
The SL3 Pro Dura-Ace is a middle range member of the Specialized Bicycle Component company's Tarmac series of racing bikes. Concurrent with the rest of the series, the Pro Dura-Ace features the SL3 FACT IS 10r frame, and FACT carbon fork with tapered steerer for an impressive blend of lightweight maneuverability, competitive rigidity, quick turn compliance, and impressive speed.
With it's Specialized Pro FACT carbon crankset (featuring oversized BB and removable spider), the Dura-Ace improves efficiency and power transfer with its well balanced strength to weight ratio. Upholding the benchmark of quick, accurate, and quiet shifting, Specialized has also equipped this bike with the renowned Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed shifters, for a smooth and pain free regulation of energy expenditure.
- Pro-Set, 4-position, 3D forged 7050 aluminum stem
- Specialized Pro SL carbon, classic bend handlebars
- Specialized Pro D2 tape
- Shimano Ultegra brakes
- Shimano Dura-Ace derailleurs
- Black cage pedals w/ body and toe clips & strap
- Roval Fusee SL wheels
- S-Works Turbo, 700x23c, aramid bead tires w/ Black Belt protection
- Standard presta valve inner tubes
- Body Geometry Romin Expert saddle w/ hollow Ti rails
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...