Specialized Roubaix SL3 Pro Dura-Ace
Released January, 2011
The Specialized Roubaix SL3 Pro Dura-Ace is a high end racing bike designed for performance biking, and for those who want world class specs on the lower end of world class component pricing. Featuring renowned Shimano Dura-Ace 10 speed shifters, well known for their quiet, immediate, and precise shifting, the ride becomes a seamless patchwork of only necessary exertion.
The FACT carbon Pave seatpost and ultralight FACT carbon monocoque fork both feature Zertz inserts to dampen road vibration, not at the behest of its stiffness, responsiveness, efficiency, or durability. The SL3 Pro Dura-Ace also boasts a Roval Fusee wheelset with aero capabilities, providing both an extreme lightweight alloy rim with long term durability which will stand up to everyday distance training.
- FACT 10r carbon frame
- Specialized Pro Carbon shallow drop handlebars
- Pro Gel tape with neoprene pads
- Shimano Ultegra front and rear brakes
- Shimano Dura-Ace derailleurs
- Shimano Ultegra chain
- Specialized Roubaix Pro II, 700x23/25c, aramid bead tires w/ Flak Jacket protection
- Standard presta valve inner tubes
- Body Geometry Avatar Expert saddle w/ hollow Ti rails
- OS integrated bottom bracket
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...