Ski-Doo Tundra Xtreme (2011)
Released February, 2010
The Ski-Doo Tundra Xtreme (2011) is a single-seat sport utility snowmobile built for strong performance in deeper snow. This is an upgrade from the Ski-Doo Tundra LT, and uses a 2.25 inch deep PowderMax track and Pilot DS skis.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
HPG shocks are used both at the rear and in the center to more evenly absorb landings, and a REV-XP X narrow seat is used to keep the weight low and improve maneuverability. The SC-5U articulating rear suspension is used along with the Lynx telescopic front suspension, allowing the sled to more easily overcome obstacles. A low windshield is built in to allow a more open view of the area ahead. The handlebar is made of aluminum for light weight control.
- REV-XU platform
- SC-5U articulating rear suspension
- Non-ported 16 x 154 x 2.25-inch PowderMax track
- Lynx telescopic front suspension
- Pilot DS skis
- RER electronic reverse
- Electric start
- Analog gauge with display
- Aluminum handlebar with J-hooks / Mountain strap / Low windshield
- REV-XP X narrow seat
- Cargo rack
- Painted tunnel
- HPG rear and center shocks
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...