Ski-Doo Summit Freeride (2011)
Released April, 2010
THe Ski-Doo Summit Freeride (2011) is a mountain snow sled designed for hardcore enthusiasts. This builds on the design of the Ski-Doo Summit X, and features a number of enhancements including advanced shocks and a chassis designed for durability.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The engine is a 799.5cc E-TEC 800R that generates 155+ horsepower. The REV-XP RS chassis uses a forward steering post, and the Pilot DS skis are set in a wide ski stance that can be adjusted for the weight and height of the rider. KYB Pro 40 aluminum piggyback shocks are used in the front and the back with dual-speed compression adjusters, and the rebound can be adjusted at the front as well. A Brembo racing brake is also used that has a braided stainless-steel brake line.
- E-TEC 800R engine
- 155+ hp E-TEC 800R engine
- REV-XP RS chassis with forward steering post
- SC-5MR rear suspension with reinforced rails and 4th idler wheel
- KYB Pro 40 aluminum piggyback rear shocks with dual-speed compression adjusters
- Lightweight chromoly front suspension lower A-arm
- KYB Pro 40 R aluminum piggyback front shocks with dual-speed compression and rebound adjusters
- Pilot DS skis
- Wide ski stance, adjustable, 38.4/40.1 in
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Multi-function digital gauge with display and 3-minute high sampling rate record mode
- Aluminum tapered handlebar with mountain strap
- Race-style controls
- REV-XP X narrow seat
- White blank canvas coloration ready for customizing
- Dual air intake
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...