Ski-Doo Grand Touring LE (2011)
Released April, 2010
The Ski-Doo Grand Touring LE (2011) is a luxury snow sled built for comfort over longer trips. The design ensures that there is room for a passenger as well as gear. This is a more full featured version of the Ski-Doo Grand Touring Sport, and features most of the features found in the Ski-Doo Grand Touring SE model that follows.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
An HPG-VR rear shock is used to absorb impacts beneath a quick attach modular seat with room for 2 + 1 passengers. An adjustable backrest is also available, and grips for the passenger are built in. SilenTrack technology is used to reduce the amount of noise from the sled, and an extra-high windshield is used along with side panel wind deflectors for a more comfortable ride.
- REV-XR platform
- HPG-VR rear shock
- SilenTrack technology
- Pilot 5.7 SL skis
- Multi-function digital gauge with display with temperature gauge
- Electric start
- Electronic push-button reverse
- Extra-high windshield
- Side panel wind deflectors
- 12V power outlet and heated visor outlets for driver and passenger
- Quick attach modular seat (2+1 capable)
- Adjustable backrest and passenger grips
- Cargo rack
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...