Ski-Doo Expedition LE (2011)
Released April, 2010
The Ski-Doo Expedition LE (2011) is a touring and utility snowmobile built for off-trail explorations. This model is very close to the Ski-Doo Expedition SE which has a few extra utilities, but not as much of a fuel range.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is available with a powerful Rotax 4-TEC 1200 engine, and has an adjustable ski stance to account for heavier loads attached to the hitch, strapped to the cargo rack, or stored under the seats. A Synchromesh transmission is used that includes a a 2-1-N-R gear setup, and a Brembo hydraulic brake handles slowing. An air radiator with a fan can cool the engine when under heavy strain, and information is shown through a multi-function digital gauge with display.
- Rotax 4-TEC 1200 engine or Rotax E-TEC 600 H.O. engine
- REV-XU platform
- SC-5U articulating rear suspension
- 20 x 154 x 1.25-inch track
- Pilot 6.9 skis
- Adjustable ski stance
- Synchromesh transmission w/reverse (2-1-N-R)
- Brembo hydraulic brake
- Electric start
- Multi-function digital gauge with display
- Temperature gauge
- 12V power outlet
- Modular 2-up seat with underseat storage
- Adjustable, heated passenger grips
- Cargo rack
- Mountain strap
- Air radiator with fan
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...