Shimano Stradic CI4 STCI43000F
Released October, 2009
The Shimano Stradic CI4 STCI43000F is an upper mid-cost spinning reel, approved for use in saltwater. The exterior of this reel consists of C14, a reinforced carbon fiber material that is one and a half times stronger than XT-7 graphite (the material Shimano usually uses in its spinning reels), as well as twenty percent lighter.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Because this material is metal free, rust is not a factor. This reel's durability is increased by the Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement system. This system utilizes an aluminum drive gear and hardened brass pinion gear to help the reel maintain an out-of-the-box feel for as long as possible, on cast and retrieve. The cast is aided by this reel's Aero Wrap II Oscillation system, which has a pitch designed to create a uniform line lay, thereby preventing energy loss during casting. This means that you get longer casts with less energy. The retrieve of the Shimano Stradic CI4 STCI43000F is made wobble-free by the reel's counter balanced rotor, in a feature known as Dyna-Balance.
- Ultra-lightweight CI4 Frame, Sideplate and Rotor Construction
- Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
- Aero Wrap II Oscillation
- SR-Concept: SR 3D Gear, SR Handle, SR One-Piece Bail Wire
- S A-RB Ball Bearings
- Aluminum Spool
- S-Concept: S-Rotor, S-Guard, S-Arm Cam
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread In Handle Attachment)
- Round EVA Handle Grip
- WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
- Maintenance Port
- Fluidrive II
- Floating Shaft
- Super Stopper II
- Repairable Clicker
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use w/ Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...