Shimano Stradic CI4 STCI42500F
Released October, 2010
The Shimano Stradic CI4 STCI42500F is an upper mid-cost spinning reel, which is approved for use in saltwater. The frame, sideplate and rotor of this reel are comprised of C14. C14 is a reinforced carbon fiber material that is over twenty percent lighter than XT-7 graphite (which Shimano usually uses), as well as one and a half times stronger.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
As far as the operation of this reel goes, the Propulsion Line Management System utilizes a spool lip design that helps to increase casting distance. Also helping to improve the cast is the Aero Wrap II oscillation system. This system has a specially designed pitch, which is geared toward creating a uniform line lay. This reduces energy loss during the cast, so that you get more distance with less effort.
- Ultra-lightweight CI4 Frame, Sideplate and Rotor Construction
- Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
- Aero Wrap II Oscillation
- SR-Concept: SR 3D Gear, SR Handle, SR One-Piece Bail Wire
- S A-RB Ball Bearings
- Aluminum Spool
- S-Concept: S-Rotor, S-Guard, S-Arm Cam
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread In Handle Attachment)
- Round EVA Handle Grip
- WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
- Maintenance Port
- Fluidrive II
- Floating Shaft
- Super Stopper II
- Repairable Clicker
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use w/ Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...