The CyFlow® ML/space is an ultra compact, high-end, multi-laser, benchtop Flow Cytometer for all applications in cell analysis and absolute counting.
- Stand-alone, desktop, volumetric flow cytometer
- Flow cytometer employing 16 optical parameters.
- Small particle detection ≥50 nm
- Employs Partec’s TVAC volumetric counting system for single-platform, absolute cell count and cell concentration determinations.
- FlowMax® software for data acquisition and analysis
- Flexible and modular CyFlow® ML/space system configurations
- Fluorescence sensitivity: ≤ 100 MESF (FITC) | ≤ 50 MESF (PE
The CyFlow® ML is a desk-top volumetric flow cytometer that can measure up to 2 forward scatter signals, 1 side light scatter, and up to 13 colors of fluorescence. The CyFlow® space is a desk-top volumetric flow cytometer that can measure forward scatter signal, side light scatter, and up to 7 colors of fluorescence. These versatile instruments can be used for many different applications including immunofluorescence, DNA content for ploidy and cell cycle analysis, fluorescent protein detection and the determination of absolute cell counts and cell concentrations.
Absolute counts are achieved by Partec’s True Volumetric Absolute Count system without the use of reference counting beads or parallel analysis on a hematology counter. The CyFlow® ML can be configured with up to 4 solid-state lasers and a UV LED. The CyFlow® space can be configured with up to 3 laser light sources. End users can choose from multiple light source options including a 20, 50, and 200 mW blue (488nm), 30 mW green (532nm), 100 mW violet (405nm), 16 mW ultraviolet (375nm), 100 mW yellow (561nm), orange (594nm) or 25 and 40 mW red (635nm) lasers and a UV LED (365nm).
Partec’s patented PPCS sorting module is available as an option for the CyFlow® space. This piezo-based sorting unit has a closed fluidic system making it ideal for sorting bio-hazardous material and gentle enough to sort even fragile cells.
- 26” by 23” Footprint
- PC preloaded with FlowMax® and a flat screen monitor included
- Fully integrated fluidics system
- Quartz flow cuvette with a 200µm x 350µm channel cross-section
- Up to 4 solid state lasers (Choice of 488, 635, 407, 375, 532, 561, 594 nm) + 1 UV LED (365nm)
- Up to 3 PMTs for 2 Forward Scatters and 1 Side Scatter detection
- Up to 13 PMTs for fluorescence detection
- Electronics for signal amplification and analog to digital conversion
- CyFlow® Sorter including built-in PPCS module (Option for CyFlow® space only)
- Robbywell™ autoloader for automated sample loading from 96-well plates (Optional)