Released April, 2011
The Pros:Inbuilt wireless with support for modern streaming technologies. Allows for powered Zone 2 audio setups. Fairly priced for the specs and features.
The Cons:Not XM or Sirius satellite radio ready.
The Onkyo HT-S9400THX is a high-end home theater system. This package includes a 7.1 speaker system as well as a receiver to power the speakers. It is designed to be a versatile all-in-one solution for the living room.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The HT-S9400THX provides a wide range of input options including optical, composite, stereo jack, HDMI, and USB. This enables devices such as Blu-Ray players, computers, and iPod/iPhone to be connected to the receiver. Each of the 7 satellite speakers receives 130W of power, and the 12'' subwoofer receives 125W of power. The receiver supports analog to HDMI up conversion. The Onkyo HT-S9400THX is a solution for buyers looking for a flexible and good quality home theater system.
Features / Specifications
- Network Capability Delivers Internet Radio and Network Streaming
- THX Integrated System Plus Certified
- HDMI V1.4a repeater (4 in/1 out, 1080p compatible) to support 3D and Audio Return Channel
- HDMI Video Upscaling to 4K with Qdeo™ Technology by Marvell
- Dolby PLIIz surround mode
- Overlaid Graphical On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Audyssey 2EQ for Room Correction and Speaker Calibration
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ for Loudness CorrectionDirect Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone via Front-Panel USB Port
- Onkyo Remote App for iPod/iPhone
- Total of 1035W over 7.1 channels
User Reviews (11)
Inbuilt wireless with support for modern streaming technologies.
Allows for powered Zone 2 audio setups.
Fairly priced for the specs and features.
On-screen display system is easy to use.
Onkyo Remote App for iPod/iPhone offers alternative control method.
Full support for iPod/iPhone.
Not XM or Sirius satellite radio ready.
You may also like...