Released January, 2010
The Pros:Consistent performance time after time, very reliable. Action on the "turntable" is smooth and comfortable. All controls are well laid out and accessible, easy to use.
The Cons:Slight loss in volume when using the deck, can be adjusted for easily.
The Numark V7 is a high-resolution turntable style software controller. This controller is designed to work with a computer's digital audio files to enable vinyl record style scratching and mixing. To that end, the platter is a full direct-drive motor with high and low-torque settings, and a slipmat and vinyl record are included to use for an authentic and familiar feel.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Serato ITCH software is included for track sorting and a high-speed interface with the controller. Looping, cueing and track-access are all easily controlled, and the Strip Search virtual needle-drop control enables intuitive track starts. The unit has an all-metal construction with durable knobs and buttons, and it works with all DJ mixers like a regular turntable with a preamp.
- Turntable software controller
- Direct-drive, motorized turntable platter
- High and low-torque settings
- Includes Serato ITCH software, compatible with Serato Scratch LIVE libraries
- Works with all DJ mixers for custom system configuration
- Extensive loop, cue, and track-access controls
- Strip Search virtual needle-drop control
- Complete effects controls for audio manipulation
- All-metal construction with durable knobs and buttons
- Audiophile-grade audio circuitry with line inputs, system and cue outs
- Handoff between two DJs using two different computers for up to four virtual decks
- Link two V7s together or use a single unit to control two decks
- 7-inch slipmat, 7-inch vinyl record, Spindle wrench, Spindle screw, (2) Stereo audio cables (RCA), Link cable, USB cable, Power cable, Software CD, Quick start guide included
User Reviews (1)
consistent performance time after time, very reliable
action on the "turntable" is smooth and comfortable
all controls are well laid out and accessible, easy to use
professional features that make it ideal for live shows
built very durably, heavy and can take abuse without any problems
software recognizes the unit immediately and works reliably
when loading a new track it immediately loads all your cue points without having to tell it to
slight loss in volume when using the deck, can be adjusted for easily
You may also like...