Nikon Coolpix S2500
Released February, 2011
The Pros:Entry-level price point. Very slim body - easily pocketable. Records to easy to find, affordable and capacious SD/SDHC/SDXC flash storage.
The Cons:Basic point and shoot - short zoom lens, mediocre image quality, bland aesthetic.
The Nikon Coolpix S2500 is a mid-cost compact digital camera. Nikon promotes this camera as offering an array of useful features at a low cost. The 4x wide-angle zoom lens of this camera will help you to capture subjects with detail, even if they are not right up close.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The twelve megapixel image sensor allows you to make 300dpi 24" x 16" print enlargements. To help ensure high-quality photos, the Scene Auto Selector automatically chooses the best built-in scene mode for the setting in which you are shooting. On the video side of things, the Nikon Coolpix S2500 is capable of shooting VGA (640 x 480) at thirty frames per second.
- Color options
- 4x wide-angle zoom lens
- USB charging
- VGA (640 x 480) movie recording (30fps)
- Lens: 4.9-19.6 mm (35mm  format picture angle: 27-108 mm); f/3.2-5.9; Digital zoom: up to 4x (35 mm  format picture angle: Approx. 432 mm)
- 16MB internal memory
- Focus range: 50cm (1 ft. 8 in.) to infinity, Macro close-up mode: 8 cm (3.2 in.) to infinity
- 2.7" 230k display
- ISO 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, Auto (auto gain ISO 80-1600), Fixed range auto (ISO 80-400, 80-800)
- Vibration reduction
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL19
- Charging AC Adapter EH-69P
- 220 shot battery life
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 2.3" x 0.8"
- Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Scene Auto Selector
- Subject Tracking
- Smile Timer
- Blink Proof
- Skin Softening
User Reviews (3)
very slim body - easily pocketable
records to easy to find, affordable and capacious SD/SDHC/SDXC flash storage
small, low resolution 2.7" display (230K dot)
good image quality for the price
basic point and shoot - short zoom lens, mediocre image quality, bland aesthetic
You may also like...