Released June, 2010
The Pros:Physical installation is easy, everything lines up as expected. Included software handles most of the internal setup. Runs smoothly, conflicts are very rare.
The Cons:Takes some time to come back from sleep mode.
The MSi GF615M-P33 is a basic motherboard designed with the Micro-ATX form factor. Onboard support is available for audio, video and networking, but memory capacity and expansion slots are reduced due to the size.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It supports AMD CPUs in the AM3 format, and uses HyperTransport 1.0 to move information in and out of the CPU. Video is handled by an NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE with nForce 430 processing, although SLI support is not available. 2 DDR3 slots enable up to 8GB of memory to be used, and 4 SATA II ports allow for a full RAID system to be used. The Ethernet port handles 10/100/1000 speeds, and there are 4 built-in USB 2.0 slots.
- Micro-ATX form factor
- AM3 CPU support, including AMD Phenom II X3/ X4, Athlon X2/ X3/ X4 CPU in the AM3 package
- HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 2000MT/s
- NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE & nForce 430
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 800/1066/1333
- 2 DDR3 DIMMs, up to 8GB.
- 1 x PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot, 1 x PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot, 2 x PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
- 4 SATA II ports
- SATA II 1~4 supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 0+1 mode
- Integrated audio: Realtek ALC888S, 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
- 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8211CL
- PS/2 Keyboard, PS/2 Mouse, Parallel port, Serial port, VGA port, 6 in 1 audio jack, 4 x USB 2.0, RJ45 LAN Jack
User Reviews (1)
physical installation is easy, everything lines up as expected
included software handles most of the internal setup
runs smoothly, conflicts are very rare
good stability for 24/7 operation
very small profile, fits in smaller cases
built-in overclock switch makes quick testing of higher settings easy
takes some time to come back from sleep mode
You may also like...