Marcy ME 709
Released November, 2009
The Marcy ME-709 Recumbent Exercise Bike shares much of the same features as the Marcy ME-708 only this bike is a recumbent bike as apposed to a stand up bike. The difference of being the muscles you work out in the exercise.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This bike is geared toward a more muscle building workout since the machine causes you to arch your legs forwards as apposed to simply putting pressure on the foot pads to spin the console. It features a large console display with oversized numbers for better readability under exercising conditions. A step through design to easily get on and off the bike. It has 8 levels of preset resistance and an easy to adjust tension measured tightening knob to adjust resistance with ease. Features a magnetic resistant system with counter balanced pedals for an optimal pedaling experience. The bike has adjustable foot straps for every shoe size and also contains a unique seat that adjusts to accommodate any body size. The Recumbent bike is easy to assemble and is easy to transport with its wheels. Weighing 66 pounds and measuring 55.0 x 25.0 x 40.0 ( L x W x H )
- Large console display with oversized numbers tracks speed, distance, time, and calories burned
- 8 levels of preset resistance with easy-adjust tension tightening knob
- Comfortable oversized seat pad and handles
- Seat adjusts to accommodate your body size
- Counter balanced pedals with adjustable foot straps
- Step-through frame design
- Transport wheels make it easy to move from room to room
- Durable construction and powder-coated finish
- 66 pounds
- 55.0 x 25.0 x 40.0 ( L x W x H )
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...