Life Fitness C3 Lifecycle
Released July, 2008
The Life Fitness C3 Lifecycle is a high-end upright exercise bike similar to the Life Fitness C1 Lifecycle. The C3 Lifecycle boasts a number of improvements over the C1 Lifecycle, namely: a self-powered design (the C1 requires a power outlet), a deluxe-cushioned seat and an oversized dual accessory tray (the C1 sports a water bottle holder).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Otherwise, the two bikes sport the same features, including five exercise programs.
The C3 Lifecycle's self-powered design makes it more portable than the C1 unit, allowing it to be placed anywhere as it does not require a nearby power outlet in order to work. Its deluxe-cushioned seat provides the C3 Lifecycle with a comfortable seating platform that adjusts to accommodate most heights. Additionally, the C3 Lifecycle's five exercise programs provide a variety of workout types (Manual, Hill, Random, EZ Incline/Resistance and Sport Training) while its Quick Start mode allows for easy, one-button operation.
- 5 basic workout program options: Manual, Hill, Random, EZ Incline/Resistance and Sport Training
- 2 auxiliary workout programs: Quick Start and Cool Down Mode
- Self-powered design eliminates the need for a power outlet
- Contact heart rate sensors
- Ergonomically designed, racing style handlebars
- Adjustable seat with deluxe cushioning and upholstery
- Built-in reading rack
- Oversized dual accessory tray
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...