Released August, 2008
The Pros:Wipes clean very easily and quickly. Heats up quickly, only a minute in most cases. Controls are all simple and obvious, no need for a manual.
The Cons:Timer sound is pretty soft, won't usually hear it unless you're already in the kitchen.
The LG LWS3081ST is a single wall oven offered by LG. The brilliant blue interior has a 4.7 cu. ft. capacity with room for 2 heavy duty racks and one heavy duty glide rack with 5 positions available.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
LG's exclusive convection system gives faster pre-heating and uniform cooking temperatures with its 4 convection options: convection bake, roast, crisp and healthier roast. There is a recessed 8 pass broil element and a hidden 8 pass bake element preventing element damage and stuck on food while the three interior lights make it easy to keep an eye on what's cooking. The oven is controlled by a 6.3" LCD touch screen which is very easy to use with one touch activiation to select and monitor any of the cooking options. The gourmet recipe bank comes with 42 pre-programmed recipes with a total capacity of 100 recipes. This feature sets proper cooking cycle, time and temperature for the chosen recipe. Other features include a meat probe and broiler pan. This is a self cleaning oven with a 2, 3 or 4 hour variable cleaning time.
Specifications / Features
- Type: Single Wall Oven
- Capacity: 4.7 cu. ft.
- Available Colors: Stainless Steel
- Interior Color: Blue
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Variable Cleaning Time: 2 hr, 3 hr & 4 Hr
- Variable Broil: Full, Center/ High, Med, Low
- Broil Element: 2,500W Inner/1,500W Outer
- Broil Element Pass: 8
- Bake Element: 2,500W
- Bake Element Type: Hidden (8 Pass)
- No. of Rack Positions: 5
- No. of Racks: 3 Heavy Duty (Includes 1 Glide Rack)
- 12 Hrs. Shut-Off: Yes
- No. of Lights: 3 (Halogen Lamp - 3 Dimension Lighting)
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Convection Element: 2500W Carbon Heater
- Proof: Yes
- Variable Warm: High, Med, Low
- Specialized Cooking: Healthier Roast (Reduced Fat Cook), Crisp Convection
- Broiler Pan: Yes
- Meat Probe: Yes
- Display: White LCD Touch (Rectangular)
- Access Control: Control Lockout
- No. of My Menu: 10
- Gourmet Recipe: 100 Recipes/42 Auto Cook Menu
Dimensions, Weights and Power
- Product Weight: 29 3/4"
- Product Height: 29 5/16"
- Product Depth: 24 3/8"
- Cutout Width: 28 1/2"
- Cutout Height: 28 15/16"
- Cutout Depth: 23 1/2"
- Packing Width: 33 11/16"
- Packing Height: 34 1/6"
- Packing Depth: 30 9/16"
- Net Weight: 154 lbs (70 kg)
- Gross Weight: 187 lbs (85 kg)
- Stuffing Quantity (40 ft. High): 126 units
- Power Source Requirements: 120/240 VAC, 120/208 VAC
User Reviews (1)
wipes clean very easily and quickly
heats up quickly, only a minute in most cases
controls are all simple and obvious, no need for a manual
feels solid and well built, nothing flexes inappropriately
simple and sleek design, looks great in the kitchen
interior is easy to see inside, looks bright and well lit
timer sound is pretty soft, won't usually hear it unless you're already in the kitchen
You may also like...