Released August, 2009
The Pros:6.3" touchscreen for controls. Includes a recipe bank. Built in meat probe.
The Cons:Expensive. Recipe bank can only hold up to 100 recipes. Large.
The LG LWD3081ST is a double wall oven offered by LG. This is the same as the LG LWS3081ST single wall oven, except this model has a secondary lower oven. The upper oven has a brilliant blue interior with a 4.7 cu.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
ft. capacity with 2 heavy duty racks and one glide rack with 5 positions available. The lower oven is the same, except it does not come with the 3rd glide rack. LG's exclusive convection system gives faster pre-heating and uniform cooking temperatures with its 4 convection options: convection bake, roast, crisp and healthier roast. There is a recessed 8 pass broil element and a hidden 8 pass bake element preventing element damage and stuck on food while the three interior lights make it easy to keep an eye on what's cooking. The oven is controlled by a 6.3" LCD touch screen which is very easy to use with one touch activiation to select and monitor any of the cooking options. The gourmet recipe bank comes with 42 pre-programmed recipes with a total capacity of 100 recipes. This feature sets proper cooking cycle, time and temperature for the chosen recipe. Other features include a meat probe in the upper oven and broiler pan. This is a self cleaning oven with a 2, 3 or 4 hour variable cleaning time.
Specifications / Features
- Type: Double Wall Oven
- Capacity: 4.7 cu. ft. (dual)
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Variable Cleaning Time: 2 hr, 3 hr & 4 Hr
- Variable Broil: Full, Center/ High, Med, Low
- Broil Element: 2,500W Inner/1,500W Outer
- Broil Element Pass: 8
- Bake Element: 2,500W
- Bake Element Type: Hidden (8 Pass)
- No. of Rack Positions: 5
- No. of Racks: 3 Heavy Duty (Includes 1 Glide Rack); 2 Heavy Duty on Bottom Oven Only
- 12 Hrs. Shut-Off: Yes
- No. of Lights: 3 (Halogen Lamp - 3 Dimension Lighting)
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Convection Element: 2500W Carbon Heater
- Proof: Yes
- Variable Warm: High, Med, Low
- Specialized Cooking: Healthier Roast (Reduced Fat Cook) on Upper Oven Only, Crisp Convection
- Broiler Pan: Yes
- Meat Probe: Available Only Upper Oven
- Available Colors: Stainless Steel
- Interior Color: Blue
- Display: White LCD Touch (Rectangular)
- No. of Menu: 10
- Gourmet Recipe: 100 Recipes/42 Auto Cook Menu
Dimensions & Weights
- Product Weight: 29 3/4"
- Product Height: 52 1/16"
- Product Depth: 24 3/8"
- Cutout Width: 28 1/2"
- Cutout Height: 51 13/16"
- Cutout Depth: 23 1/2"
- Packing Width: 33 11/16"
- Packing Height: 57 7/8"
- Packing Depth: 30 9/16"
- Net Weight: 264 lbs (120 kg)
- Gross Weight: 297 lbs (135 kg)
- Stuffing Quantity (40 ft. High): 64 units
- Power Source Requirements: 120/240 VAC, 120/208 VAC
User Reviews (10)
6.3" touchscreen for controls
recipe bank is built into the oven's system (sets proper cooking style and time)
includes convection options
recipe bank can only hold up to 100 recipes
You may also like...