Released October, 2010
The Pros:Well stitched together, can hold up to a lot of attention from the little ones. Doll design is adorable and universally likeable. Pet is very cute, as fun to play with as the doll.
The Cons:Packaging is a serious labor to remove, takes a lot of time and effort. Head is a little heavy for very young children to carry around.
The Lalaloopsy is the new children's doll from MGA Entertainment. They are rag dolls that have different personalities based on what fabrics were used to make them.
The Lalaloopsy dolls are colourful, and can privide your child with hours of silly and magical fun.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Each doll comes with a cute pet, a promise certificate, and a collectable poster. There are 8 Lalaloopsy dolls to collect, as well as a line of Mini Lalaloopsy dolls, that used to be called 'Bitty Button' dolls. This toy is recommended for ages 4 and up, and they come with their own story. Your child can play with this doll in your own home, or online in Lalaloopsy Land.
- toy rag doll
- ages 4 and up
- different fabrics
- comes with pet and poster
- comes witth a promise certificate
- comes with 'background' story
- can play with them online in Lalaloopsy Land
- 8 to collect in all
Meet the Dolls
- Crumb Sugar Cookie Doll - made from pieces of a baking apron, and has pink features.
- Jewel Sparkles Doll - made form scraps of a princess dress, has a red crown and a persain cat.
- Spot Splatter Splash Doll - made from a painter's overalls, is colourful, and comes with a pet zebra.
- Dot Starlight Doll - made from an astronauts space suit, has a pet bird, and loves science and outer space.
- Mittens n Fluff Doll - made from the scarf of an Eskimo, has a pet polar bear, and loves the winter
- Pillow Featherbed Doll - made from a baby blankie, has a pet sheep, and loves bedtime.
- Peanut Big Top Doll - made from a clown's costume, loves to pull pranks and has a pet elephant.
- Bea Spell-a-Lot Doll - made from a school girl's uniform, loves to learn new words and follows the rules.
- Twins: Sunny Side Up and Berry Jars N Jam - farm girls who like to take care of the farm. Sunny Side Up is made from a farmers clothes, and has a pet chick, and Berry Jars N Jam is made of a farmers shirt and overalls, and has a pet cow.
User Reviews (11)
well stitched together, can hold up to a lot of attention from the little ones
doll design is adorable and universally likeable
pet is very cute, as fun to play with as the doll
each doll design is distinctive enough to be collectible
bright colors are easy to spot when the doll has been left somewhere by accident
packaging is a serious labor to remove, takes a lot of time and effort
head is a little heavy for very young children to carry around
You may also like...