Released January, 2008
The Pros:Cleaning is very quick and easy. Heats up very quickly. Even-Heat True Convection cooking system works as advertised--very few cold spots for more even cooking/baking.
The Cons:Very expensive compared to conventional ovens.
The KitchenAid KEBU107SSS is a 30" built-in convection oven from KitchenAid's Architect Series II. The oven has a capacity of 4.3 cu.ft., features KitchenAid's Even-Heat True Convection cooking system which provides consistent heat to all racks, and includes an EasyConvect conversion system in which you can input the conventional cooking time and temperature and the system will automatically convert it to the equivalent convection time.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is unique to KitchenAid's line of ovens since it includes steam-assist technology which enhances flavour and texture in the food. The KEBU107SSS has a closed-door broiler with full and center settings allowing it to handle different portion sizes and a True-Broil reflector which concentrates heat for efficient broiling results. The oven comes with a CleanBake hidden element which warms both the bottom and sides of the oven for better baking results as well as a self-cleaning system with soil level/time selection. The KEBU107SSS is designed with a full-width glass inner door, large viewing window, blue porcelain interior finish, and glass touch electronic controls. It has three oven racks, one of them a SatinGlide roll-out full-extension rack with a handle. The oven is available in a stainless steel finish and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Full-width glass inner door
- ClearVue™ Large Viewing Window
- Glass-touch menu-driven LCD display
- Dual oven lights
- 2 - Hefty Slide-Out Racks with Handle
- SatinGlide™ Roll-Out Full Extension Rack with Handle
- Blue porcelain interior finish
- Self-cleaning system with soil level/time selection
- CleanBake™ Hidden Element
- Dual-fan convection with steam-assist technology
- Auto Steam Convection Settings - Meats, Poultry, Seafood, Breads, Desserts
- EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System
- True-Broil™ Reflector
- Closed-door convection broil with full and center settings
- Electronic temperature probe
- Sabbath mode
- 30" width
- Oven capacity - 4.3 cu.ft.
- Comes with Water filtration kit
- 1 year limited warranty
Available Colours/Model #
- Stainless Steel (KEBU107SSS) - MSRP $2799
User Reviews (1)
Cleaning is very quick and easy.
Even-Heat True Convection cooking system works as advertised--very few cold spots for more even cooking/baking.
Very solidly constructed with quality materials.
EasyConvect conversion system eliminates the learning curve for those used to only conventional ovens.
Controls are responsive and well laid-out.
Very expensive compared to conventional ovens.
You may also like...