JBL Studio 190
Released September, 2010
The Pros:Dual woofers. Sub-enclosed mid-range speaker for improved clarity in mids.
The JBL Studio 190 are floorstanding speakers that are part of a line of home theater speakers called Studio 1. Announced in the fall of 2010, they also include a center channel, side channel bookshelf speakers and another set of towers like these that use only one woofer per channel called Studio 180.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
These have dual 6.5" woofers with PolyPlas cones and rubber surrounds in each tower, as well as 4" PolyPlas mid-range cones and 1" CMMD Lite dome tweeters. Both the Studio 180 and 190 speakers have a sub-enclosure for the midrange speaker which isolates the middle frequencies, providing more clarity, and as with the rest of the series are magnetically shielded so they can be placed near monitors and tv screens without any interference. The rear has gold plated binding posts and a large bass port opening which further extends the low frequency response. Available in silver-tinted black and cherry vinyl finish. For the rest of this set see also: Studio 120c center channel, Studio 130 side channel/bookshelf speakers.
- 3 1/2 - way floorstanding
- Silver tinted black or cherry vinyl finish
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 22kHz (–3dB)
- Crossover Frequencies: 88dB
- Power Handling: 100 Watts Continuous / 400 Watts Peak
- Max. Recommended Amplifier Power: 200 Watts
- Low-Frequency Transducer: Two 6-1/2" (165mm) PolyPlas cones, magnetically shielded
- Midrange Transducer: 4" (100mm) PolyPlas cone, magnetically shielded
- High-Frequency Transducer: 1" CMMD Lite dome, magnetically shielded, in a Bi-Radial constant directivity waveguide
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 44-1/8" x 7-7/8" x 14-3/4" (1121mm x 200mm x 375mm)
- Weight: 48.8 lb (22.1kg)
User Reviews (9)
Sub-enclosed mid-range speaker for improved clarity in mids
You may also like...