Released November, 2011
The Pros:Control up to two hidden sources via Infrared pass-through. Connect directly to your TV in one room and stream wirelessly to a TV in another.
IOGEAR GW3DHDKIT is a wireless audio/video streaming system that can operate between rooms and at up to 100 feet away using the 5GHz wireless spectrum. It is capable of streaming uncompressed Full 1080p HD, 3D and standard video streams along with 5.1 channel audio from any HDMI ported device to the TV and room of your choice.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The system is made up of a transmitter and a receiver along with remote control, and the transmitter has an extra HDMI 'loop through' port for adding a total of two TV's to the system, one connected directly by HDMI cable to the transmitter and the other connected to the receiver for wireless streaming to another room. Two HDMI inputs on the transmitter also allow for the connection of two different sources such as a Blu-ray player and set-top box. Infrared 'pass through' enables you to control your source devices kept in different locations by passing commands from the remote control through the system to their intended targets, thus consolidating your home entertainment system into one while keeping the source devices neatly hidden. No drivers or software installation is necessary and it can be set up and used immediately as it is HDCP 2.0 compliant.
- Wireless 3D & HD audio / video streaming up to 100 ft.* away through standard home walls
- Multi-room - Share your HD or 3D contentin asecond location at the same time:
- Living room HDTV can connect to transmitters loop-through (local) port directly
- Bedroom HDTV can receive content from wireless receiver
- Connect and wirelessly transmit content from your 3D / Blu-ray / DVD player and DVR / Set-top box
- Wireless 3D support
- Wireless Full HD 1080p and 5.1 channel digital audio
- Video Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (24 / 30 / 60fps)
- HDMI Inputs / Outputs :
- Transmitter: 2 x HDMI in, 1 x HDMI out (loop-through local port)
- Receiver: 1 x HDMI output
- Create the floating HDTV in almost any location such as bedroom, family room, living room, den, loft or kitchen
- Keep home theater electronic devices neatly out-of-sight
- Built-in IR allows the user control over their source devices that are hidden away in a different location
- No software or driver installation needed
- HDCP Compliant
User Reviews (2)
Control up to two hidden sources via Infrared pass-through
Connect directly to your TV in one room and stream wirelessly to a TV in another
You may also like...