HP Wireless Audio
Released December, 2011
The Pros:Streams uncompressed audio. Wireless audio transmitter built into newer HP Envy notebooks.
HP Wireless Audio is an audio streaming system comprised of a USB dongle transmitter and wireless receiver, which itself has been designed to plug into your existing home theater setup. You can stream 5.1 channel uncompressed audio to a total of four devices including the transmitter in four separate locations in the house using 2.4, 5.2 and 5.8GHZ Tri-band frequencies at up to 100 feet away from the computer.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The system has been designed to work with KleerNet equipped devices which include a range of speakers and audio systems from different manufacturers. The wireless receiver will typically be connected directly to the home stereo system using either the left/right RCA analog outputs, 3.5mm TOSLINK digital output, or the Coax RCA style S/PDIF digital output, while up to three more KleerNet compatible devices may be streamed to as well. The included software is simple to use, automatically seeing any compatible devices in range and pairing with them instantly.
- Small transmitter plugs into your PC USB port
- Compact receiver tucks away anywhere. Its small size equals a bar of soap
- Intuitive software takes the guess work out of managing your system
- Superb, uncompressed audio quality with 5.1 audio support
- Easy. Intuitive. Exclusive. State-of-the-art software automatically 'sees' & links your speakers in a few simple steps
- Pair it and forget it. Speakers & headphones automatically connect each time
- Streams same audio to 4 different zones
- Transmitter blasts audio up to an impressive 100ft (30m) in any direction
- No interference with other devices. Tri-band frequency -- 2.4, 5.2, 5.8GHZ -- delivers the best possible wireless performance
- 2x the connectors -- the first system on that market that features 4 connectors: 2 analog, 2 digital
- No lag time. Zero latency
User Reviews (2)
Streams uncompressed audio
Wireless audio transmitter built into newer HP Envy notebooks
You may also like...