HP TouchSmart 610xt Series
Released February, 2011
The Pros:Wakes from hibernation in 3 seconds. Touch screen interface is fluid and easy to work with. Keyboard and mouse are wireless, no tangle to deal with on the desk.
The Cons:Doesn't have an HDMI port, which limits the use of the TV-like functionality.
The HP TouchSmart 610xt Series is an all-in-one PC designed to minimize the amount of space used and reduce cords on the desktop. This is similar to the HP TouchSmart 610t Series, but has a faster Intel Core i5 dual core processor and includes Bluetooth support.
This is followed by the HP TouchSmart 610 Quad Series, which has a faster processor and includes a TV tuner. Similar features between the models include a 23 inch high-definition display that works in 1080p, and a multi-touch interface that enables the use of gestures. A 6-in-1 digital media card reader is integrated, and a webcam and mic can be used to record video or participate in video conferencing. Internet connections can be achieved through the built in WiFi antenna.
- Intel Core i5 dual core processor
- 6GB to 12GB DDR3-1066MHz SODIMM
- Touch-enabled 23 in widescreen
- Multi-touch gestures: pinch, rotate, arc, flick, press, drag
- Includes the game RUSE
- 23 in Full HD widescreen with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Internal antennas for 802.11 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- A slot-loading DVD drive (or upgrade to a Blu-ray player)
- 6-in-1 digital media card reader
- Integrated premium stereo speakers
- Adjustable base
- Built-in, adjustable-tilt webcam and mic
- ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver registered
- Two-year warranty and support
User Reviews (3)
wakes from hibernation in 3 seconds
touch screen interface is fluid and easy to work with
keyboard and mouse are wireless, no tangle to deal with on the desk
minimal footprint, good for tight spaces
TV tuner does a good job finding the channels, works with a nice remote
smooth operation, everything works quickly and without lag or lockups
plenty of volume out of the speakers for a smaller room
doesn't have an HDMI port, which limits the use of the TV-like functionality
You may also like...