Released January, 2011
The Pros:Layout is perfect for slotting things in quickly and easily. Easytune utility makes overclocking very easy and quick. Easy enough to work with for first-time PC builders.
The Cons:Rare that anyone will need this many PCI slots and only one PCI-E x1.
The Gigabyte GA-P43T-ES3G is a mid-range motherboard designed to be compatible with older peripherals. Available ports are built in for PS/2 keyboard and mouse, and both a parallel and serial port are available.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The CPU slot accepts Intel chips in the LGA775 package starting with the Pentium and moving up to the Core 2 Extreme. Graphics processing is not handled on-board, and a PCI-E x16 slot is available for a video card. Audio is processed on board in high-definition, and a number of stereo and surround-sound options are available. Up to 16 Gigabytes of DDR3 memory can be used, with the ability to overclock it built into the BIOS for 1600MHz processing.
- Support for an Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium, Celeron processor in the LGA775 package
- L2 cache varies with CPU
- Front Side Bus: 1600(O.C.)/1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
- North Bridge: Intel P43 Express Chipset
- South Bridge: Intel ICH10
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets, up to 16 GB
- Realtek ALC888/892 codec, High Definition Audio, 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
- Support for S/PDIF Out, CD In
- 1 x Realtek RTL8111D chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16, 1 x PCI Express x1, 5 x PCI slots
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x IDE connector
- 1 x floppy disk drive connector
- Up to 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 24-pin ATX main power connector, 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU fan header, 2 x system fan headers
- PS/2 keyboard port, PS/2 mouse port, parallel port, serial port, coaxial S/PDIF Out connector, 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports, RJ-45 port, 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 21cm
User Reviews (1)
layout is perfect for slotting things in quickly and easily
Easytune utility makes overclocking very easy and quick
easy enough to work with for first-time PC builders
runs stable with a wide variety of hardware, good compatibility
setup disk is well designed, walks you through all important adjustments
comes with good documentation, covers everything you need to know
rare that anyone will need this many PCI slots and only one PCI-E x1
You may also like...