Get Fit with Mel B
Released October, 2010
The Pros:Fun to work out with on a regular basis. Exercises every part of your body. Allows you to start out slow and work your way up.
The Cons:Calibration is a little too sensitive, takes awhile to get it right. Workout on screen continues even if you fall behind.
Get Fit with Mel B is an interactive fitness video game developed by Black Bean Games in conjunction with Deep Silver. Featuring a comprehensive user-customizable workout interface led by former Spice Girls member Melanie Brown, this game is available for all three major gaming consoles with full motion-sensor support for the Playstation MOVE, Microsoft Kinect and Wii Balance Board hardware peripherals.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
After choosing a set of specific goals ranging from targeted weight loss and improving heart health to strength training and stamina improvement, users can piece together a full workout regime in multiple 30-minute segments. Nearly 200 different exercises are available, with in-game environments such as a penthouse apartment in Chicago, the Maldives, and Central Park included to enrich the fitness experience. In addition to step-by-step workout instruction, Get Fit with Mel B includes a full dietary program with nutritional information and meal planning available for achieving maximum results. Over 140 recipes are included, with online support provided by Fitness First for tracking, sharing and comparing individual user results.
- Available for Playstation3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii consoles
- Utilizes the Playstation MOVE, Microsoft Kinect and Wii Balance Board motion-sensor peripherals
- Comprehensive fitness program featuring former Spice Girl Melanie Brown
- Over 200 different exercise types available
- Helps user customize workouts in 30 minute segments
- Specific goals include improving heart health, targeted weight loss and increasing overall stamina
- Full nutritional component with meal planning and recipes
- Tailored to gamers of all ages
User Reviews (1)
fun to work out with on a regular basis
exercises every part of your body
allows you to start out slow and work your way up
can personalize a routine based on personal goals
offers meal options along with recipe and mixing instructions, a nice uncommon extra
calibration is a little too sensitive, takes awhile to get it right
workout on screen continues even if you fall behind
You may also like...