Garmin nuvi 3760LMT
Released November, 2010
The Pros:Text is sharp and easy to read. Battery lasts a long time between charges. Controls are very simple, ideal for working with them as you drive.
The Cons:Software is a little buggy, map doesn't always load on the whole screen. Traffic updates are unreliable, sometimes don't get up-to-date data.
The Garmin nuvi 3760LMT is a GPS for cars in North America and Europe. This is similar to the Garmin nuvi 3760T but includes lifetime map updates to ensure that the information contained is always up to date.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This is also closely related to the Garmin nuvi 3790LMT, but doesn't include voice-activated function navigation or a 3D building view. In other ways the three models are the same, including a 4.3 inch 800x480 touchscreen interface and a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 4 hours between charges. Voice prompts provide directions on the fly and give notice as to which lane needs to be used, and live traffic information is taken into account when calculating a route. Routes can also be calculated for increased fuel efficiency.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.8 x 2.9 x 0.35 in, 12.2 x 7.5 x 0.89 cm
- 4.3 in Display, 800 x 480 pixels
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, up to 4 hours
- Includes lifetime map updates
- Voice prompts, Speaks street names
- Lane assist
- trafficTrends (calculates routes based on predicted traffic flow)
- myTrends (predicts routes based on user's navigation behavior)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- FM traffic compatible
- ecoRoute (calculates a more fuel-efficient route)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Garmin Garage voices compatible (download custom voices to your device)
- Garmin Lock (anti-theft feature)
User Reviews (1)
text is sharp and easy to read
battery lasts a long time between charges
controls are very simple, ideal for working with them as you drive
compact design, doesn't take up much room on the dash
responsive interface, doesn't hang up or lag out
software is a little buggy, map doesn't always load on the whole screen
traffic updates are unreliable, sometimes don't get up-to-date data
You may also like...