Fender Mustang II
Released September, 2010
The Pros:Allows audio input to play along with pre-recorded music. Amp presets are clear and high quality. Included software allows storage of unlimited number of presets on your computer.
The Fender Mustang II is a guitar amplifier with a USB interface as well as standard 1/8 inch inputs and outputs. This is the same as the Fender Mustang I, but has twice the power output at 40 Watts and uses a larger 12 inch speaker.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Apart from this and a larger cabinet design, they use the same technology. Up to 24 presets can be stored on the amplifier, with more stored on a PC. Software can be used to create a number of custom effects which can be loaded onto the amplifier through the USB port, and modulation and delay effects are available through control knobs.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Inputs: One
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8 in Stereo Input Jack
- Headphone Jack: 1/8 in Headphone Jack
- Line Out: Speaker Emulated USB Output; 1/8 in Headphone Jack Doubles as Speaker Emulated
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- 12 modulation effects
- 12 delay and reverb effects
- 24 onboard presets
- Grill Cover Cloth: Carbon Tweed Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.7 x 18.25 x 17.25 in, 22 x 46.4 x 43.8 cm
- Weight: 24 lbs, 10.9 kg
- Speaker: 12 in Fender Special Design Speaker
- USB interface
- Fender FUSE software included
User Reviews (5)
allows audio input to play along with pre-recorded music
amp presets are clear and high quality
included software allows storage of unlimited number of presets on your computer
can choose from many amp models to emulate
software interface is simple enough for users more used to knobs
effectively emulates tube amplifiers with solid state components
capable of 40 watts of output, enough for most people's purposes
clean headphone output suitable for speaker emulation for recording
You may also like...