Eastern Traildigger (2011)
Released September, 2010
The Pros:Takes hills easily, excellent cranks and pedals. Paint job is brilliant, color really pops and isn't the same as everyone else. Very light, easy to get off the ground.
The Cons:No pivotal seat post. The treads arnt the greatest.
The Eastern Traildigger (2011) is an intermediate level BMX bike built for street riding. This is similar to the Eastern Night Prowler (2011) but uses a frame design that has a 4130 chromoly downtube, internal headset and mid BB with holes for replacing the gyro tabs.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The brake design uses a straight cable to the forged alloy U-Brake, and the grips are Eastern Coral. The other difference is in the tires, with a front Eastern Curb Monkey used to handle curb climbing and a Burnout 20 in the rear that uses a smooth tread. Updates from the 2010 Eastern Traildigger include the new Eastern Crown pedals, an Eastern Phorcys 25T steel sprocket, and a one-piece kevlar alloy seat and seatpost combo. The brake lever has also been updated to an Eastern 6061 forged lever with a hinged clamp.
- Frame: Traildigger frame with 4130 chromoly downtube, internal headset and mid BB. Holes for replaceable gyro tabs
- Fork: Eastern FULL 4130 Chromoly with Tapered Legs and Hangfree Dropout Design
- Bars: Eastern 8 x 27 in with 10 deg Sweep
- Headset: Sealed Bearing 45/45 Internal
- BB: Sealed bearing, mid bottom bracket
- Pedals: Eastern Crown pedals
- Grips: Eastern Coral Grip
- Stem: Eastern Forged Alloy
- Sprocket: Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- Cranks: Eastern Shaft 175mm, tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc.
- Seat: One-Piece Padded Kevlar/Alloy Seatpost Combo w/ Embroidered Logo
- Tire (Front): Eastern Curb Monkey 20 x 2.3 in OEM Version
- Tire (Rear): Burnout 20 x 2.1 in OEM versionn
- Hub (Front): Eastern Logo 36H Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearing, 3/8 in Chromoly Axle
- Hub (Rear): KT/Quando Semi-Sealed 36H Cassette Hub. 1-piece 9 Tooth Chromoly Driver, Hollow Chromoly Axle
- Rim (Front): Double Wall Alloy 36 Hole
- Rim (Rear): Double Wall Alloy 36 Hole
- Rear Brakes: Forged Alloy U-Brake, Straight Cable
- Brake Lever: Eastern 6061 Forged Lever with Hinged Clamp
- Freewheel: 9T One Piece Chromoly Driver
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Pegs: 2 pegs
User Reviews (4)
takes hills easily, excellent cranks and pedals
paint job is brilliant, color really pops and isn't the same as everyone else
very light, easy to get off the ground
high center of gravity is perfect for freestyle riding
can handle a few falls without showing scratches, no warping
takes the vertical ramp easily, no problem maneuvering
street riding is comfortable, nice seat and it hops up curbs comfortably
the treads arnt the greatest
You may also like...