Eastern Reaper (2011)
Released January, 2011
The Pros:Super lightweight, won't drag you down or hold you back. Pedals are very grippy on sneakers. Assembly easy enough for those moderately comfortable with tools.
The Cons:Not as stable or smooth as the Eastern Growler, wheels are fairly small. Doesn't come fully assembled, will need a few tools to get it done right.
The Eastern Reaper (2011) is a professional-grade BMX bike designed to be ridden hard by bigger or more experienced riders. It hosts a plethora of professional-grade components such as helix tubing for greater resistance to denting, and a low-boy seatpost clam that allows for a shorter seatpost.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
As a direct upgrade from the 2010 version, the Reaper (2011) trades in a KMC chain for a half-link chain, Eastern Curb Monkey tires for Eastern Fuquay (improved traction, enhanced resistance to street damage), and of course a standard 4130 chromoly frame with lightning rod tubing for one with the aforementioned helix down tube.
- Eastern BMX Bike (2011)
- Upgrade from 2010 Model
- Premium Components
- Helix Tubing
- Low-Boy Seatpost
- Half-Link Chain
- Eastern Fuquay Tires
- 4130 Chromoly Frame/Fork
- U-Shaped Rims
- Replaceable Brake Mounts
- FRAME // Mothra Frame Full 4130 Chromoly Frame, NEW! Hydro Formed Down Tube with Integrated Gusset, Replaceable Brake Mounts, Cable Stop. Holes for Gyro Tabs. 78mm wide BB to allow for wider tire clearance
- FORK // Eastern Full 4130 Chromoly, Machined Bearing Race w/ Tapered Legs and Hangfree Dropout Design
- BARS // Eastern FULL 4130 Chromoly 8.25"x 28" w/ 2mm Wall Thickness
- HEADSET // Sealed Bearing 45/45 Internal
- BB // Sealed bearing, mid bottom bracket
- PEDALS // NEW! Eastern Crown pedals
- GRIPS // Eastern Fuquay Flyer Grip
- STEM // NEW! NEW Eastern Compressor 6061 alloy CNCed frontload stem
- SPROCKET // NEW! Eastern Phorcys 25T 6061 Alloy
- CRANKS // Eastern Shaft 175mm, tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc.
- SEAT // NEW! One-Piece Padded Kevlar/Alloy Seatpost Combo w/ Embroidered Logo
- TIRE FRONT // Eastern Fuquay Flyer 20" x 2.3" OEM Version
- TIRE REAR // Eastern Fuquay Flyer 20" x 2.3" OEM Version
- HUB FRONT // Eastern Logo 36H Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearing, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- HUB REAR // Sealed Bearing 36H Cassette Hub. Forged 6061 Alloy Shell, 1-piece 9-Tooth Driver with 6 Pawl Engagement, Hollow 14MM Axle, 5 Sealed Bearings and Low-Profile Hub Shell Specially Designed to Accommodate the Eastern Pop-N-Lock Hub Guard
- HUBGUARD // NEW! Eastern Pop-N-Lock
- RIM FRONT // Semi U-Shaped Double Wall Alloy Rim, 36 Hole
- RIM REAR // Semi U-Shaped Double Wall Alloy Rim, 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES // Forged Alloy U-Brake / Straight Cable / NEW! Eastern 6061 Forged Lever with Hinged Clamp
- FREEWHEEL // Sealed Bearing, 9T One Piece Driver w/ 6 Pawls
- CHAIN // KMC Z510H
- SEAT CLAMP // NEW! Eastern Low Boy
- PEGS // 2 pegs
User Reviews (6)
super lightweight, won't drag you down or hold you back
pedals are very grippy on sneakers
assembly easy enough for those moderately comfortable with tools
extremely maneuverable, great for doing tricks
handles well on vertical ramps, can get some good air and maneuver it after the jump
not as stable or smooth as the Eastern Growler, wheels are fairly small
doesn't come fully assembled, will need a few tools to get it done right
You may also like...