Eastern Nightwasp (2011)
Released January, 2011
The Pros:Hand grips are comfortable and easy to hold on to. Fairly cheap price for a genuine BMX bike. Street riding is smooth and comfortable, hops curbs easily.
The Cons:Can't take a lot of hard use without cracking the frame or bending the rims. Pedals don't have much grip and will break on a heavy spill. A little hard to maneuver for freestyle riding.
The Eastern Nightwasp (2011) is a beginner BMX bike designed for lightweight users who are beginning their journey into BMX culture. It’s a more affordable counterpart to the Warhammer. It maintains the crown pedal technology (slimmer/lighter) for an easier grip, but uses a weaker 175mm, tubular chromaly crank with Curb Monkey tires, a loose ball bearing hub, and a KMC Z510 chain.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Beginners are typically urged to seek an affordable bike, simply because they’re likely to require an upgrade to an intermediate or expert-level unit within a year’s time.
- Eastern BMX Bike (2011)
- Designed for Beginners
- Crown Pedal Technology
- Slimmer/Lighter Profile
- Hi-Tensile Frame/Fork
- Chromaly Crank
- KMC Chain
- Alloy Frank
- Curb Monkey Tires
- Double Wall Alloy Rims
- FRAME // Nightwasp Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame
- FORK // Nightwasp Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS // 7.5"x 25" W/ 10? Sweep
- HEADSET // Sealed Bearing 45/45 Internal
- BB // Sealed bearing, mid bottom bracket
- PEDALS // NEW! Eastern Crown pedals
- GRIPS // Eastern Coral Grip
- STEM // Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET // NEW! Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- CRANKS // Eastern Shaft 175mm, tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc.
- SEAT // NEW! One-Piece Padded Kevlar/Alloy Seatpost Combo w/ Embroidered Logo
- TIRE FRONT // Eastern Curb Monkey 20" x 2.3" OEM Version
- TIRE REAR //Eastern Curb Monkey 20" x 2.3" OEM Version
- HUB FRONT // 36H 3/8" Loose Ball Bearing
- HUB REAR // KT/Quando Semi-Sealed 36H Cassette Hub. 1-piece 9 Tooth Chromoly Driver, Hollow Chromoly Axle
- RIM FRONT // Double Wall Alloy 36 Hole
- RIM REAR // Double Wall Alloy 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES // Forged Alloy U-Brake / Straight Cable /Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL // 9T One Piece Chromoly Driver
- CHAIN // KMC Z510
- SEAT CLAMP // Nitrous Forged Alloy Clamp
User Reviews (3)
hand grips are comfortable and easy to hold on to
fairly cheap price for a genuine BMX bike
street riding is smooth and comfortable, hops curbs easily
can take a vertical ramp well if you put enough power behind it
Great bike, hates arent good enough or there just to weak.
can't take a lot of hard use without cracking the frame or bending the rims
pedals don't have much grip and will break on a heavy spill
a little hard to maneuver for freestyle riding
You may also like...