Eastern Night Prowler (2011)
Released September, 2010
The Pros:Extremely light weight, won't hold you down or hold you back. Tough frame, can take anything you throw at it. Cobalt blue paint job is unique, almost has a glow to it.
The Cons:Really hard to configure, parts are all fastened, and its a tight fit for replacements. Pedals that come with it are a little slippery. Rear rim will warp if it hits too many hard landings.
The Eastern Night Prowler (2011) is a BMX bike built for intermediate riders ready to push the equipment. New in the 2011 model are Eastern Crown pedals, an Eastern Phorcys 25T steel sprocket, and a one-piece padded kevlar alloy seat and seatpost combo.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The brake lever has been updated as well, and is now an Eastern 6061 forged lever with a hinged clamp. This bike is the same as the Eastern Traildigger (2011), but uses a redesigned 4130 Chromoly downtube with replaceable brake mounts, cable stop and gyro tabs. The tires are Eastern Fuquay Flyers to match the Eastern Fuquay Flyer grips, and the rear brake is a forged alloy U-brake using a 1 into 2 upper cable.
- Frame: Night Prowler Frame with 4130 Chromoly Downtube, Replaceable Brake Mounts, Cable Stop and Gyro tabs
- Fork: Eastern FULL 4130 Chromoly with Tapered Legs and Hangfree Dropout Design
- Bars: Eastern 8 x 27 in with 10 deg Sweep
- Headset: Sealed Bearing 45/45 Internal
- BB: Sealed bearing, mid bottom bracket
- Pedals: Eastern Crown pedals
- Grips: Eastern Fuquay Flyer Grip
- Stem: Eastern Forged Alloy
- Sprocket: Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- Cranks: Eastern Shaft 175mm, tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc.
- Seat: One-Piece Padded Kevlar/Alloy Seatpost Combo w/ Embroidered Logo
- Tire (Front): Eastern Fuquay Flyer 20 x 2.3 in OEM Version
- Tire (Rear): Eastern Fuquay Flyer 20 x 2.3 in OEM Version
- Hub (Front): Eastern Logo 36H Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearing, 3/8 in Chromoly Axle
- Hub (Rear): KT/Quando Semi-Sealed 36H Cassette Hub. 1-piece 9 Tooth Chromoly Driver, Hollow Chromoly Axle
- Rim (Front): Double Wall Alloy 36 Hole
- Rim (Rear): Double Wall Alloy 36 Hole
- Rear Brakes: Forged Alloy U-Brake, 1 into 2 Upper Cable, Dual Lower Cables with Eastern Bikes Logo
- Brake Lever: Eastern 6061 Forged Lever with Hinged Clamp
- Freewheel: 9T One Piece Chromoly Driver
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Pegs: 2 pegs
User Reviews (2)
extremely light weight, won't hold you down or hold you back
tough frame, can take anything you throw at it
cobalt blue paint job is unique, almost has a glow to it
very maneuverable design, perfect for freestyling and vertical ramp
really hard to configure, parts are all fastened, and its a tight fit for replacements
pedals that come with it are a little slippery
rear rim will warp if it hits too many hard landings
You may also like...