Eastern Axis (2011)
Released January, 2011
The Pros:Built nice and light, easy to get up in the air and up hills. Paint is always a stylish eye-catching color. Can take a lot of abuse without warping the frame or rims.
The Eastern Axis (2011) is a professional-grade BMX bike designed to be ridden hard by bigger or more experienced riders. As a top-tier unit, the Axis hosts premium components like a low-boy seatpost clamp that allows for a shorter seatpost, a wide bottom bracket to increase strength and to remove the need for unneeded spaces, and replacement brake mounts.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It upgrades from the 2010 edition by hosting an improved half-link chain, enhanced Eastern Tribe Cranks, and an improved Axis Full 4130 chromaly frame that uses lightning rod tubing instead of helix-down tubing Like its original, the Axis (2011) maintains a 4130 chromaly, 1-piece CNC’ed steerer tube fork.
- Eastern BMX Bike (2011)
- Upgrade from 2010 Edition
- Premium Components
- Improved Chain
- Enhanced Frame
- Stronger Crank
- Crown Pedals
- Replaceable Brake Mounts
- FRAME // Axis FULL 4130 Chromoly Frame with Helix Down Tube, Replaceable Brake Mounts, Cable Stop. Holes for Gyro Tabs. 78mm wide BB to allow for wider tire clearance
- FORK // Eastern Full 4130 Chromoly 1-piece CNCed Steerer Tube w/ Machined Integrated Bearing Race, Tapered Legs and Hangfree Dropout Design
- BARS // Eastern FULL 4130 Chromoly 8.25"x28" w/ 1.6mm Wall Thickness
- HEADSET // Sealed Bearing 45/45 Internal
- BB // Sealed bearing, mid bottom bracket
- PEDALS // NEW! Eastern Crown pedals
- GRIPS // NEW! Eastern Wiz Grip
- STEM // Eastern Strangler Stem w/ Integral Wedge Clamping System and Excess Material Removed for Weight Savings 55mm Reach
- SPROCKET // NEW! Eastern Phorcys 25T 6061 Alloy
- CRANKS // NEW! Eastern Tribe Cranks 48-Spline with Eastern Nomad Style Arms, 3PC Heat Treated Tubular 4130 Chromoly
- SEAT // NEW! Eastern Letters-2 Pivotal Padded
- SEATPOST // Alloy Forged Pivotal
- TIRE FRONT // Eastern Curb Monkey 20" x 2.3" OEM Version
- TIRE REAR // Eastern Curb Monkey 20" x 2.3" OEM Version
- HUB FRONT // Eastern Logo 36H Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearing, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- HUB REAR // Sealed Bearing 36H Cassette Hub. Forged 6061 Alloy Shell, 1-piece 9-Tooth Driver with 6 Pawl Engagement, Hollow 14MM Axle, 5 Sealed Bearings and Low-Profile Hub Shell Specially Designed to Accommodate the Eastern Pop-N-Lock Hub Guard
- RIM FRONT // Double Wall Alloy, 36 Hole
- RIM REAR // Double Wall Alloy, 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES // Forged Alloy U-Brake / Straight Cable / NEW! Eastern 6061 Forged Lever with Hinged Clamp
- FREEWHEEL // Sealed Bearing, 9T One Piece Driver w/ 6 Pawls
- CHAIN // Half Link Chain
- SEAT CLAMP // NEW! Eastern Low Boy
- PEGS // 2 pegs
- WEIGHT// 23.50 lbs.
User Reviews (4)
built nice and light, easy to get up in the air and up hills
paint is always a stylish eye-catching color
can take a lot of abuse without warping the frame or rims
comfortable ride on streets or on the trail
maneuverable enough for freestyling, easy to do tricks with
handles the vertical ramp easily, grabs great air
has a long top tube for taller riders
You may also like...