Chamberlain Power Drive (CG40D)
Released September, 2004
The Chamberlain Power Drive model CG40D is a low-end garage door opener system designed for consumers simply interested in the most basic functions. The CG40D garage door opener system includes the chain drive unit, wall-mountable single button control panel and portable remote control device.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The Power Drive CG40D chain drive is equipped with a 1/2 HP motor which Chamberlain claims is manufactured with "industrial strength"; the chain drive unit also includes an integrated 75W light that automatically kicks on when the device is activated.
Chamberlain claims the device includes a "quick install" rail system that can be installed in a relatively short amount of time. The Chamberlain CG40D model garage door opener includes a "Protector System" safety sensor kit with infrared sensors which mount in the doorway and halt the device motor if the line of sight between sensors is broken. Additional device security features include a unique anti-burglary code system that refreshes the open code sent by the remote control to the main control panel and device each time it is used, a manual release handle in the event of power failures and a "PosiLock" theft system that keeps the garage door closed and locked when down. The CG40D Power Drive garage door opener also comes with a 4 year warranty for the motor.
- Low-end Garage Door Opener System
- "Quick-Install" Rail System
- HomeLink Compatibility- Wireless Home Automation System
- Chain Drive with 1/2 HP motor
- Wall-mountable Control Panel (Single Button)
- In-vehicle/Portable Remote Control
- Protector System Safety Sensors (Infrared)
- 75 watt Automatic Lamp
- Safety Features
- Protector System; Infrared Sensors
- Anti-burglary Code System for Remote Control
- Manual Release Handle
- PosiLock Garage Door Locking System
- Dark Blue Chamberlain Body Finish and Matching Panel/Remote Control
- 4 Year Motor Warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...