Bushnell Backtrack Point-5
Released January, 2011
Bushnell's Backtrack Point-5 is a handheld GPS unit and an upgraded version of the Backtrack Point-3. Its function is essentially the same, as it allows the user to manually set locations and then displays distance and direction back to those locations.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Main upgrades are that this model allows a total of 5 set locations, instead of 3, and it also displays the time, temperature, altitude, latitude and longitude. It has a compact and weatherproof form factor, with an included canvas strap and clip. It has a large backlit LCD and a direction arrow based on a self-calibrating digital compass to point the way back. The Point-5 has a higher price point than the Original and Point-3 models.
- Self-calibrating digital compass
- Backlit LCD
- Stores up to five locations
- Displays distance and direction to stored locations
- Uses 2 AAA batteries
- Plastic loop includes strap and carabiner
- High sensitivity uBLOX GPS receiver
- Compact, weatherproof form factor
- Displays latitude, longitude, altitude, time, temperature
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...