Bushnell Backtrack D-Tour
Released January, 2011
Bushnell's Backtrack D-Tour is based on the Backtrack Point-5 model, though it features a different form factor as well as some upgraded features. The screen is larger and the casing has rubber grips, and most notably this model allows the user to connect to a computer and upload up to 48 hours of data from a trip.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This data can then be overlayed on Google maps. The D-Tour manually stores up to 5 locations and directs the user back to them with a digital compass. It also displays time, temperature, altitude, latitude and longitude. A memory counter also informs the user how much space is left. The D-Tour uses three AAA batteries and is weather resistant.
- Self-calibrating digital compass
- Backlit LCD
- Stores up to five locations
- Displays distance and direction to stored locations
- Uses 3 AAA batteries
- High sensitivity uBLOX GPS receiver
- Compact, weatherproof form factor
- Displays latitude, longitude, altitude, time, temperature
- Comes in black, green or red faceplates
- Includes USB cable
- Uploads data to a computer
- Stores up to 48 hours of data
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...