Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 F1DP232A
Released February, 2011
The Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 F1DP232A is a high-end KVM switch. Two IT administrators can monitor their servers at once with this KVM switch. Up to thirty-two servers can be controlled by the F1DP232A, which is the feature that puts it above the F1DP216A model, which can only handle sixteen servers at once.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Beyond the amount of servers possible, the two models share many features. BIOS level access is granted to out-of-band users on either model. The on-screen display keeps you in touch with what connections are active at any given time. No matter how many servers you are using at once, video resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 is supported on both KVM switches.
- Rack-Mount Brackets w/ Screws
- AC power cable
- Out-of-band BIOS level access
- Scalable centralized management
- User Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- CAT5 technology supports connection of up to 100 ft.
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Keep-alive intelligence
- Supports PS/2 and USB servers, including Windows, UNIX/Linux and Sun
- Supports video resolutions of up to 1600x1200@75Hz
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...