Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 F1DP216A
Released February, 2011
The Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 F1DP216A is an upper mid-cost KVM switch. This KVM switch is designed to allow two IT administrators to monitor and control their servers simultaneously, in a scalable centralized management setup.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Up to sixteen servers can be controlled at once by this KVM switch. This is the feature that sets the F1DP216A apart from the higher cost F1DP232A model, which can handle up to thirty-two servers at once. Thanks to the CAT5 cable, you can have up to one hundred feet of space between the server and KVM switch. The Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 F1DP216A can accommodate PS/2, USB, and Legacy Sun servers, as long as they have a Server Interface Module (SIM).
- Rack-Mount Brackets w/ Screws
- AC power cable
- Out-of-band BIOS level access
- Scalable centralized management
- User Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- CAT5 technology supports connection of up to 100 ft.
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Keep-alive intelligence
- Supports PS/2 and USB servers, including Windows, UNIX/Linux and Sun
- Supports video resolutions of up to 1600x1200@75Hz
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...