Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 F1DP108A
Released February, 2011
The Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 F1DP108A is a mid-cost KVM switch. This KVM switch gives you centralized control of up to a hundred and twenty-eight servers at once, making it useful for business environments.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This limit is the feature that sets it apart from the higher cost F1DP116A model, which has support for up to two hundred and fifty-six servers (since it has sixteen ports instead of eight). The dedicated daisy-chain ports let you expand your KVM configuration without sacrificing available CPU ports. The CAT5 cable of the F1DP108A allows you to connect to computers from up to one hundred feet away. The Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 F1DP108A supports PS/2 and USB servers, including Windows, UNIX/Linux, and Sun.
- Rack-Mount Brackets w/ Screws
- DB9-to-RJ11 Serial Flash Cable
- 6V DC, 1A Power Supply
- User Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- CAT5 technology supports connection of up to 100 ft.
- Dedicated daisy-chain ports
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Keep-alive intelligence
- Supports PS/2 and USB servers, including Windows, UNIX/Linux and Sun
- Supports video resolutions of up to 1600x1200@75Hz
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...