Belkin OmniView IP F1DP116G
Released February, 2011
The Belkin OmniView IP F1DP116G is a mid-cost KVM switch. This KVM switch is designed to provide centralized server control for network administrators. BIOS-level access allows you to make changes to your server, as well as reboot it.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Since it supports serial devices such as PDUs, hard reboots on the F1DP116G can be done remotely. As this KVM switch is designed to grow with your network, daisy-chaining with OmniView SMB KVM Switches allows you to support up to two hundred and fifty-six servers. This is how the F1DP116G is a step up from the lower cost F1DP108G model, which can only support two hundred and forty-eight servers.
- Rack-Mount Brackets w/ Screws
- IEC power cord
- DB9-to-RJ45 serial cable
- DB9-to-RJ11 serial flash cable
- User Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- Centralized control for 1 remote or local user
- BIOS-level access to make changes and reboot servers
- Secure, 128-bit SSL encryption over a TCP/IP connection
- Supports serial devices such as PDUs, to perform hard reboots remotely
- CAT5 cabling
- Keep-alive intelligence
- Requires no software or licensing fees
- Daisy-chains w/ OmniView SMB KVM Switches to support up to 256 servers
- Provides multi-platform support for PS/2, USB, and Sun servers
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...