Belkin OmniView IP F1DP108G
Released February, 2011
The Belkin OmniView IP F1DP108G is a mid-cost KVM switch. This KVM switch enables network administrators to monitor and control their servers from anywhere, thereby reducing server downtime. The F1DP108G is designed to grow along with your server network, and expands to support up to two hundred and forty-eight servers via daisy-chaining.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This is the feature that makes this model a step lower than the higher cost F1DP116G model, which is capable of supporting up to two hundred and fifty-six servers via daisy-chaining. To help protect your servers, both models are equipped with Belkin's Keep-alive intelligence, which allows your servers to continue running in the event of power loss. The Belkin OmniView IP F1DP108G supports PS/2, USB, and Legacy Sun servers.
- Rack-Mount Brackets w/ Screws
- IEC power cord
- DB9-to-RJ45 serial cable
- DB9-to-RJ11 serial flash cable
- User Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- Centralized control for 1 remote or local user
- BIOS-level access to make changes and reboot servers
- Secure, 128-bit SSL encryption over a TCP/IP connection
- Supports serial devices such as PDUs, to perform hard reboots remotely
- CAT5 cabling
- Keep-alive intelligence
- Requires no software or licensing fees
- Daisy-chains w/ OmniView SMB KVM Switches to support up to 248 servers
- Provides multi-platform support for PS/2, USB, and Sun servers
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...