Belkin OmniView IP F1DP101M
Released February, 2011
The Belkin OmniView IP F1DP101M is a mid-cost remote IP device. This device is designed to add remote access to your existing KVM and server configurations. When connected to a KVM, the device allows you to access and control your servers from anywhere, using a web browser.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This round-the-clock remote access lets you troubleshoot servers efficiently, reducing server downtime and service costs. The F1DP101M provides secure, out-of-band, BIOS-level access and works with any KVM switch, (it may also) be connected to a single computer). This model differs from the higher cost F1DP108G model in that the F1DP108G is a KVM switch unto itself, as opposed to being an additional component.
- Rack-Mount Brackets w/ Screws
- 5V DC, 2A Power Supply
- PS/2 Cable Kit
- RS232 Cross Cable
- User Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- Adds one remote user to any KVM switch
- BIOS-level access to servers using a standard Web browser
- Out-of-band management
- Secure, 128-bit SSL encryption over a TCP/IP connection
- Supports serial devices such as PDUs, to perform hard reboots remotely
- Allows up to 8 users to view digital video for collaborative troubleshooting
- Prevents unauthorized access w/ multi-user password protection
- Requires no software or licensing fees
- Positions on desktop or mounts to back of rack for 0U installation
- Flash upgradeable for consistent compatibility
- Works with any KVM or computer with PS/2 or USB connection
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...