Behringer Pro Mixer VMX200USB
Released August, 2010
The Pros:Good range of functionality for the price, nice value. Sync lock indicators are handy, nice for a quick reference. USB functionality makes it very easy to record.
The Cons:BPM detectors often don't work, but look nice. Knobs and fader are cheap plastic.
The Behringer Pro Mixer VMX200USB is a 2-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer. This resembles the Behringer Pro Mixer VMX100USB, but has several new functions added. Each channel now has a full 3-band kill EQ, offering better control of the sound quality, and talkover with depth control has been added to the microphone channel.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
A reverse switch has been added to the crossfader as well, offering another custom option beyond the curve adjustment that is also included on this model. Channel inputs include a phono with a preamp, allowing unamplified turntables to be used with the mixer, and a USB interface allowing the use of the included software suite. Dual BPM counters have time and beat sync displays to help mixing, and are augmented by a VCA-controlled fader for smooth and reliable crossfading.
- 2-channel ultra-low noise mixer
- Phono preamps
- Built-in USB interface
- Dual BPM counter
- ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled faders
- Adjustable crossfader curve
- XPQ 3D surround effect
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Monitor function with PFL/output balance control and Split option
- Automatic talkover function with dedicated Depth control
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Crossfader reverse switch
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition, Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software included
User Reviews (1)
good range of functionality for the price, nice value
sync lock indicators are handy, nice for a quick reference
USB functionality makes it very easy to record
managing output to the USB is very intuitive, doesn't really need instruction
compact design, won't take up much room on the table
easy to use, all knobs and fader swithes are laid out logically
BPM detectors often don't work, but look nice
knobs and fader are cheap plastic
You may also like...